CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FernandoRedondo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Dear SAP Community!

Fernando from the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE team writing this new blog post about the recent publication of our first in a long while video project. As a Portfolio Manager for SAP Customer Experience Integration and Extensibility topics, I inherited two years ago a huge collection of videos (about one hundred) and few playlists for our solution area topics.

During this time we've been focused in new eLearning preparation, course materials and certification updates, creation of different live sessions... but finally we did it!  I'm very proud to announce and present our new openSAP Microlearning Video Playlist for Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA Cloud using SAP Cloud Integration.

Watching a video from the playlist

The motivation for recording and producing all these 8 videos came from the existing learning portfolio, we had the 4 day C4H450 SAP Sales and Service Cloud Integration with On-premise SAP Solutions ILT (Instructor Led Training) and also the Integrate SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA eLearning on SAP Learning platform. Both learning assets were covering the S/4HANA On Premise edition but not the Cloud edition, so this playlist aims to fit in this knowledge area gap in our learning portfolio.

There are 8 videos in this series:

1. Introduction: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA Cloud using SAP Cloud Integration

2. SAP S/4HANA Cloud Configuration: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA Cloud usin...

3. SAP Cloud Integration Configuration Part 1: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA...

4. SAP Cloud Integration Configuration Part 2: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HANA...

5. SAP Sales and Service Cloud Configuration Part 1: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S...

6. SAP Sales and Service Cloud Configuration Part 2: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S...

7. Executing Material and Business Partner Replication: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SA...

8. Executing the Sales Quote Follow-Up Scenario: Integrating SAP Sales and Service Cloud with SAP S/4HA...

This has been a superb work from the whole SAP CX Education team but specially I'd like to thank to fwys all his great and professional effort. I know he will be posting about the technical details of these videos very soon... so, I won't enter in those matters here.

Please go ahead with all these videos and ask your questions or express your ideas in the comment area of each video... We are currently working on more educational video content for SAP CX Integration and Extensibility topics, so stay tuned the best is yet to come!

Thanks for reading so far, you know the drill, let me know about your feedback and questions using the comments below!