Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to C4C through PI

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are trying to integrate our ERP with C4C through PI and have done the connection between PI and C4C by importing the certificates.

Now as per the document we are being adviced to run the report RCOD_CHECK_E2E_CONNECTIVITY to check the connection betwen ERP and C4C

Although when i try to check the connections i am getting the below error. Also i want to understand the below input (URL Access Path) and if it is correct. 

With the above inputs while i try to execute , we are getting a connection failure. Please find below, as checked in the logs , it seems to say that the connection to PI system was successful and no response was heard back from the PI side.

Executing the above report gives the below message

While checking for more information , I am getting the below .

Am I missing something here ? Do i need to enable something in the middleware for the URL access path ?

Regards,

Suratharajan .S

View Entire Topic
ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim ,

Thanks for your Valuable reply

We were able to understand the above situation and skipped to proceed with the next steps .

Now we did the configurations related to PI and communication aggreements were also setup in C4C.

Now when we try to replicate teh data from on premise ( simple material master with basic data , no org data was given)

We are getting the below error in PI , it says there is no response from C4C end.

This is the below message.

But While checking in C4C Web service message monitor , there is no error .

Timestamp of shown error was one day before and it was when trying to access the inbound service URL from communication arrangement in browser.

As a web service URL should generate a xml code , why does the Inbound Service URL from C4C does not generate one ( activated already )

Now i am in a dead end on where exactly is the error .

Regards,

Suratharajan .S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suratha,

Please check the correct answer in this post https://scn.sap.com/thread/3761477. Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghna

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

We fixed it and we followed the same thread above !!

Thanks everyone