cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists but has not been set - Drop shipping - Change of plant at sales order line

Pettmark
Explorer
0 Kudos

All,

I have some issue with a pricing conditions that are removed when doing changes to the line on the sales order (without doing repricing). The strange thing is that works fine for the last line in the sales order, but not the lines before.

Condition
We have a condition, ZN00, which is a reference condition for PB00. PB00 is maintained at the level of vendor, material, purch. organization as seen below. Here you see the access sequence for PB00 which is the conditions that is maintained.

Here you see ZN00 that is a reference to PB00.

Sales order entry
The problems is related to a drop shipping scenario. The users enters a sales order and a purchase requisition is generated.

1. User enter the relevant information for the sales order. The screen shot below show the condition ZN00 has been set, and which record has been found. Only showing line item 10 but this the condition has been set correctly for line 20, 30, and 40 as well.

2. Without having saved the document, the user changes the plant on the lines from 7902 to 9901. This in turn derived another purch.org and another condition is found. However, for line 10, 20 and 30 I get the error: "Condition record exists, but has not been set". But for line 40 the condition has been set without any issues. Showing line 10 and 40 here, but 20 and 30 are the same as 10.

3. If I trigger a repricing, ZN00 is set for all lines after the change of plant.

I am not sure if this information is relevant, but when changing the plant in the sales order, the schedule line gets updated with a new purchase requisitions item. So when the users saves the sales order the requisitions items go form 50-80.

I have tried to debug, and find custom code that might cause this behavior using Automated Noe Search & Customer Code Detection Tool but I cannot find anything obvious. Anyone that have experienced similar issues and found a solution?

Best Regards,

Petter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)