cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based on what timezone are delivery schedules dates displayed in ME22N?

nikbereziuk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SD and MM-PUR experts,

Could you please advise me on timezone settings that are taken into consideration for displaying delivery schedules dates/times in ME22(23)N?

Example: a stock transfer order from Finland to China. I manually put "15.11.2020 08:00" as a loading date. When I press Enter, APO module recalculates the delivery date according to route duration and plant calendar. Question: how did SAP treat the date I entered (15.11.2020 08:00)?

• Did it treat it as the date entered in EET timezone (the timezone of the supplying plant, UTC+2), so, in fact, it used 06:00 UTC as a loading time?
  • Did it treat it as the date entered in CET timezone (the timezone of my user settings, UTC+1), so, in fact, it used 07:00 UTC as a loading time?
  • Or did it treat that date as the one entered in UTC, so, it used 08:00 UTC as a starting point to calculate the delivery date?

I am an ABAP developer and I'm not that proficient in business processes. The reason I'm asking this question is that inside the APO, in user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLVCRM_002, I explicitly define an exceptional loading calendar for the supplying plant in itab ct_locas[] (the calendar that I previously configured in transaction /SAPAPO/CALENDAR) in order to be able to adjust the loading date according to this calendar.

Thanks in advance for every suggestion.

Regards,

Mykyta

View Entire Topic
TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please review the SAP help and review system time zone and user time zone - https://help.sap.com/doc/abapdocu_751_index_htm/7.51/en-us/abensystem_user_time_zones.htm

I am not sure which one the program is using.