Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS - Leave Request

Saikumarb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am encountering a problem in Leave Workflow. Here the Workflow is 3 level .

If any Employee applies leave form ESS Leave request task will go1st leave of Approver .If he/ she approves the Leave it ill updated in IT2001 else if this 1st leave of approver has not taken any on action for 2 working days that leave request will move to 2nd level of approver once he/she approves it will update in IT2001 else if this 2nd leave of approver has not taken any on action for 2 working days that leave request will move to HR and Hr should Updated.

Here the Problem is the Leave request task is moving from 1st level approver Inbox to 2nd level approver Inbox after 2 working days but, when we check the Pending leave requests with 1st leave approver using the Report "RPTARQAPP" still the request is laying with him.

Please help me solve these issues.

View Entire Topic
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to check the agent or check the tables of the leave request ie starting with Ptreq*

PTREQ_ATTABSDATA

PTRQ_ITEMS

PTREQ_ITEMS and PTREQ_HEADER

Also check the WF log in swia

Saikumarb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here the Problem is the Leave request task is moving from 1st level approver Inbox to 2nd level approver Inbox after 2 working days but, when we check the Pending leave requests using the Report "RPTARQAPP" this report is showing pending with both the approvers, but i want we the task is moving from one level to next leave along with that request should move , but it`s not happening ,can you help me in these..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to tell me the value of the NEXT_PROCESSOR of the leave request? You can easily see that using program RPTARQDBVIEW.

Also, for the possible agents for the approval task in the workflow, who are inside?

Cheers,

Damien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai kumar,

I gone through your question regarding second level approver is getting the leave request but leave request is still lying with first level manager.

We are also facing the same problem. In our case the leave request gone to first Manager and after his approval it has gone for HOD approval but the same request shows up in first Manager's leave request iview. The moment HOD approves the request it get disappeared from Manager's leave iview too. On the other hand if first level Manager approves the request which is still lying in his iview then it gets approved without going to HOD.

Can you please share the solution with us.

Thanks

Venkat