Human Capital Management Blogs by SAP
Get insider info on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite for core HR and payroll, time and attendance, talent management, employee experience management, and more in this SAP blog.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabrielsilv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello everyone,

There are several deprecation announcements related to SF Integrations in this 2H 2023 release, so we will gather all of them in this blog. Here they are:

APIs

HTTP Basic Authentication deprecation:

"/oauth/idp" endpoint deprecation:

EC Integration Packages with 3rd Party Systems

Learning and SAP ERP Financials deprecation:

Others:

Ask HR (ECSC)

Basic Authentication migration to X.509 authentication:

Employee Central APIs

Pay Scale Picklists:

Others:

5 Comments
FrankKrause
Participant

Hi gabriel.silveira,

Thanks for this post.

The deprecation of basic authentication affects also the TalentHybrid integration between SAP HCM onpremise and SF. In note 3156202 the integration is still not listed. By when can customers expect an update with regards to this integration? Thanks in advance.

Participant
Thanks Gabriel ,nice work,well explained
gabrielsilv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Frank,

OAuth on Talent Hybrid integration is still not available and there is no ETA for it, there are ongoing discussions internally about this. I have updated the KBA 3156202 with this.

Thanks!
Gabriel
FrankKrause
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi gabriel.silveira ,

I've a further question: In WNV its said that SuccessFactors Learning token server (LRN-99952) has been deprecated. Does this mean that the described steps in chapter 2.1 of note 2318897 are not applicable anymore and note itself require an update?

Thanks!
gabrielsilv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Frank,

This WNV page and KBA are actually related to LMS API, and I'm not really an expert on LMS side. I recommend you to contact the LMS team, they handle cases on component LOD-SF-LMS.

Thanks!
Gabriel