cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide items in the library if there are no scheduled classes in the future?

guidoklinger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we have hundreds of items that we have used in the past to plan classes. For many of these items we will not be planning any additional classes. These items are displayed in the library because they are assigned to the libraries. We want an item to only be displayed in the library when a class is scheduled.

What settings need to be made here?

I know that you can remove the library from the item. Only then the libraries will also be deleted for the past classes and the associated library prices and it is no longer understandable how the amounts in the financial details for registration came about.

Another option would be to deactivate the item. But this is not a solution either, as we have some items that serve as prerequisites or replacements. As soon as an item is deactivated, it is no longer taken into account in the requirements and replacement.

Maybe there is a solution.

Best regards

Guido

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Romanin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @guidoklinger, hope you`re doing well

Doesn`t exist a feature to do this.

My suggestion is take a report for example Class Data and using a RPA to hide the items in the Library.

I hope this helps
Regards
Daniel Romanin

* Please consider mark this answer as solution if your question was properly answered