cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 2 or more background check vendors be integrated into a SF RCM job requisition template?

JennB
Participant
0 Kudos

We use one global job requisition template, but our US and Australia recruiting teams use different background check vendors. Is it possible to integrate more than one background check vendor into the job req template? We don't use First Advantage, so we can't take advantage of that setup. It would be two different third-party background check vendors. We already have one set up. From reading the Help documentation, it sounds like this is not possible, but I'm wondering if any customer has been successful with doing this.

JennB
Participant
0 Kudos

Please vote on the improvement request for this issue, "Allow for Multiple Background Check Vendors" - https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/300894

View Entire Topic
Juanita1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello jenn_charlie_b ,

I also have the same question. During SuccessConnect 2022, I was chatting with an SAP customer who said that it can be done with 2 vendors, but SAP doesn't recommend it. He said that they successfully set up two different background check vendors in SuccessFactors. According to him, one process is push, the other is pull, and to use Intelligent Services for one, and standard process for the other.

I expect we'll be researching this within the next year, but we've not yet tried to do anything yet. I'm interested in anything you learn on this, and hope the information I provided ends up being useful.

JennB
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for that insight! I've also submitted an SAP ticket, just to see what Support says.