cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Learning Homepage Experience

chrisstokes4
Explorer

How does a manager get to the MyTeam section of learning from the new homepage?

How does a user record an external training event?

View Entire Topic
EricAbrams
Participant
0 Kudos

In the New Learning Experience guide PDF that was published by SF, it says that the "Manager Experience" is a feature that's coming later. So, my interpretation is that those functions don't exist yet.

The document is titled "Guide for Integrated Learning Experience Transition.pdf" and it was sent to me by my manager, so I'm not actually sure where on the SF site it lives.

chrisstokes4
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank that is very helpful and I've found the PDF
nathanharding
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi EricAdrams 

There are quite a few functions/features that aren't available yet in the 2H 2023 new Integrated Learning Experience (ILX) homepage.  Though most are slated for future release in the SAP LMS Roadmap there are still some features that aren't discussed when they will be coming (E.g. Assigning Delegate/s, Reporting, My Teams, My Classes, Record Learning History, Record External Training Event, Request External Training etc..).

I'd like to see everyone get together to discuss this so I'm directing people to review and add their feedback on the following post:

Re: 2h2023 Learning Landing page missing "My Class... - SAP Community Groups

I'm especially interested to hear what approach people are going to take with this release (e.g. Opt-In or Opt-Out).

Please go to the above link and leave your thoughts.

Regards,

Nathan H.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning