Hyderabad Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local Hyderabad news, and get inspired by the community. Don't hesitate to contribute a blog post of your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DataTherapist
Active Participant

Groufie 🙂

I feel humble to have been speaker at SAP Inside Track Hyderabad and for delivering a session on "SAP Profitability and Performance Management"! It was a fantastic experience, and I'm grateful to have a wonderful time at the event and enjoyed the learning journey.

Keynotes by Sindhu Gangadharan and Vasavi Rongali set a great tone for the event, emphasizing the importance of shared learning among participants. My session covered essential topics related to SAP, including the SAP Sustainability Portfolio, SAP Profitability and Performance Management, and the benefits it offers.

The use cases targeted to the audience on how they can implement SAP Profitability and Performance Management in real-world scenarios, making the presentation practical and impactful.

The certificate received is undoubtedly a token of recognition for contribution as a speaker, and it will be a treasured memory of the event.

Once again, Thank you for having me along with great minds like Rajashekhar, Sanil, Krishna, Dharma , Sunil , Deepika & Ranadeep at SAP Inside Track Hyderabad, and I hope you organize many more