SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppGyver Community version - Build Service not working again

Abdullatif
Explorer

SAP Build Apps' build service is not working with below message error.

Capture.PNG

9 REPLIES 9

Mijanur
Explorer

Happening here too, app#72932, failed twice since yesterday, another in queue but 30min passed.

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

thanks for reporting, we're investigating this issue.

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@Abdullatif @Mijanur 

Update: the issue has been solved, please try again.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

@MaiaraEllwanger Thanks! It was a successful build this time.

0 Kudos

Hi @MaiaraEllwanger 

I am experiencing the same issue with my web app builds since yesterday. Screenshot 2024-02-25 170304.png

Jaredn97
Explorer
0 Kudos

@MaiaraEllwanger I tried again this morning and now I get this error for my web app (appgyver community edition):

Runtime version: 4.9.148; AB version: 2.0.0-alpha.1COMMAND:
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.jsconfigure -p web -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.148 --hooks --npxMode
FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/@appgyver/orchestra-builder/node_modules/rnv/bin/index.js configure -p web -s standalone -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.148 --hooks --npxMode

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Jaredn97 

the team is investigating the issue - I'll update as soon as we have any news.

0 Kudos

Amazing, thank you👍🏼