SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appgyver Navigate Page

VF9
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Mrs/Mr,
My name is Evangelos Fountas, I have developed two applications in the composer pro edition. I have saved and retrieved all our projects. We have completed the migration to community edition.

I am trying to develop a new  application in the community edition. Everything works smoothly and I check in the preview portal and it is fine. The problem begins when I am trying to export it as a zip file. First of all, as you can see in the screenshot, it refers some plugins that are required by the components installed from marketplace. The plugins are the following:
@react-native-community/slider, react-native-picker-select.

I cannot find these plugins in the available plugins to install them.

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (277).png

The issue is that buttons in the extracted zip file, that navigate to external URLs, are working properly in the extracted zip file. However, the buttons that navigate to internal pages for our-self-assessment tool are not working properly, I press the button and it is not working. Everything works in the preview portal.
We would like your support to fix this issue.
Thank you in advance,
Evangelos Fountas 

0 REPLIES 0