SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appgyver Navigate page

VF9
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have developed two applications in the composer pro edition. I have saved and retrieved all projects. We have completed the migration to community edition.

I am trying to develop a new  application in the community edition. Everything works smoothly and I check in the preview portal and it is fine. The problem begins when I am trying to export it as a zip file. First of all, as you can see in the screenshot, it refers some plugins that are required by the components installed from marketplace. The plugins are the following:
@react-native-community/slider, react-native-picker-select.

I cannot find these plugins in the available plugins to install them.

The issue is that buttons in the extracted zip file, that navigate to external URLs, are working properly in the extracted zip file. However, the buttons that navigate to internal pages are not working properly, I press the button and it is not working. Everything works in the preview portal.

2 REPLIES 2

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I did a test and extracted the ZIP to the file system, and the navigation did not work.

But then I deployed to a web server -- which I think is the accepted way to deploy the app -- and it did navigate just fine. 

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn

VF9
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the help! We tested it and it is working. Τhe navigation in the file system in the composer pro was working but since we found a solution, I am very satisfied. 

Thank you very much again!