SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS build fails

SeifEldin
Explorer

Peace. This is the first iOS build after moving from AppGyver. App Store Distribution Certificate & Provisioning are both valid & unchanged from last successful build on 2024/11/10. Please advise ASAP. Thank you...

The error message follows:

Troubleshooting Tips:
The certificate in use is not a valid iOS distribution certificate. It should match Team ID "7HD3HFC9Z8".

Runtime version: 4.9.201;
AB version: 2.1.14
COMMAND:
npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.201 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-51820\""
FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.201 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-51820\""

SAP Build Apps 

20 REPLIES 20

Harry2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you still having problems or has it started working now? 

SeifEldin
Explorer

Yes, problem persists until 2024/04/07, 1:21:03 AM!

Harry2
Explorer

@MaiaraEllwanger can you help with this persistent issue?

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

the development team is looking into it. Will update asap.

0 Kudos

@SeifEldin you built in Runtime version: 4.9.201have you tried it with 4.9.218? If not, can you try it to see if the problem persists?

@MaiaraEllwanger, yes I did several times but to no avail! Last build attempt was at: 4/11/2024, 10:49:28 PM

Alek
Explorer

Same problem here..

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Alek  do you mind sharing the error message here as well?

0 Kudos

Sure, my tip is:

The certificate in use is not a valid iOS distribution certificate. It should match Team ID "ZWQ5SQ57W4".

and my error is:

Runtime version: 4.9.218; AB version: 2.1.14COMMAND:
npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""
FAILED with ERROR:
Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""

0 Kudos

Maybe some of you can help me.

I am trying to compile using the iOS distribution certificate generated online at developer.apple.com but I am never asked to set any password for this certificate.

At this point, I think the problem is this: how do I create the certificate with password?

Thank you all!

Respectfully, I don't fully understand your question, whether you mean adding a password to an existing certificate, which I don't how or if even possible, or you would like to create a new certificate with a password, in which case the following should be helpful (as suggested by old AppGyver's IOS builds - Build - Distribute😞

Hope this helps…

0 Kudos

That definitely helped me a lot, thank you very much.

Now, when I try to get my iOS build I no longer get TIPs but only the following error, how can I fix it?

______

Runtime version: 4.9.218;
COMMAND:

npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""

FAILED with ERROR:

Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.218 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""

Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos

@MaiaraEllwanger, please, is it possible, somehow, to get more information from the compilation error? I can't compile the iOS version and I really don't know how to intervene to solve my problem.

I assume it is not a "code" problem: the Android version compiles (and works) perfectly.

Does anyone please know if there is a way to ask for "verbose" compilation?

Thank you all.

0 Kudos

Well, that's the original topic of this thread.

According to @MaiaraEllwanger, we're awaiting feedback from SAP developers already working on the issue for over a month now... 

MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Alek  can you confirm if you tried the steps above? 
Or maybe re-uploading the build configuration, especially the distribution certificate (.p12 file)? 

Yes, @MaiaraEllwanger, thanks, i succeded in uploading the right certificates: i have no TIPs now in my error response.

0 Kudos

How did you get it resolved? My certificates are valid but I'm getting the same error

0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I have not solved it.
Even though my certificates are now valid, I still get the same error too.

I am here to see if there is a way to request a more verbose compilation, just to see where the problem is, because, as it is, it's impossible to make corrections.

Or if someone please who can provide some kind of support.

SeifEldin
Explorer
0 Kudos

@MaiaraEllwanger, problem still persists with runtime version: 4.9.259. Last build attempt was at:  4/29/2024, 9:06:39 PM

0 Kudos

Same here also with Runtime Version 4.9.259:

Runtime version: 4.9.259;
COMMAND:

npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.259 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""

FAILED with ERROR:

Command failed with exit code 1: npx rnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @sapappgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.9.259 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=\"--keychain\ AppGyver-72867\""