SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SAP BUILD Project Deployment on BTP Cloud foundry

YogSSohanee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fellow Experts,

We are trying to deploy a SAP BUILD apps project to Cloud Foundry. Earlier during deployment, we used to get a log of all the activities that are happening during installation, example screenshot given below from one of the build apps tutorial.

yogeshsohanee_1-1703522431854.png

But suddenly when i try to deploy one of the latest versions, it started to show below window instead of the detailed log window.

yogeshsohanee_0-1703522342462.png

And as a result of this issue, when i have a look at the deployed app, it does not show the latest changes which we did in the app. I tried to redeploy but nothing changes in the flow. This has happened with me in the past as well, but then after a day or two it gets resolved automatically. I tried refreshing the cache, history but it does not help. May i know what will be the possible cause of this error and also what to do to remedy this as with this kind of issue we lose a lot of time. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

YogSSohanee
Participant
0 Kudos

Recently We got an update from SAP that this is a common issue across multiple customers and they are working towards providing a solution soon.