SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard for April's SAP Build Apps Challenge

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm glad people are joining the SAP Build Apps Community Challenge, sharing their apps and techniques. For the challenge, 105 entries were received by 60 community members, with 11 having completed all 3 challenges so far.

It is not too late to enter, even from the beginning, as the challenges are not that long or complicated.

Here is the current status of those who have entered at least one of the challenges.

• means you got the challenge correct
  • means you entered but did not submit the correct hash
  • 🟣means you did not enter that challenge

P.S.: The leaderboard was automatically generated with an app created with SAP Build Apps, using APIs for the community and @qmacro's hashing service, conditional formatting, containers for layouting, and lots of cool formulas 😸

Dan_Wroblewski_0-1713160810921.png

Dan_Wroblewski_1-1713160842287.png

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn
8 REPLIES 8

mwn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you tell how many times the OData service has been called by all of the members? I must have called it at least 50 times over the 3 challenges!

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Which OData service do you mean? 

--------------

0 Kudos

Sorry,I meant the SalesOrder OData call.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I think the vast power of the SAP Business Accelerator Hub can handle your 50 requests, and even another 100 😸 Don't worry ... you won't break it.

Enjoy the challenge.

--------------

ayushpattnaik
Participant
0 Kudos

Can we access this leaderboard?

Unfortunately, I am not able to publish the app at the moment, but let me think how I might expose it to everyone.

--------------

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Just before we start on Task 3, I wanted to alert the following people who have at least one challenge successfully completed but were not successful on the others:

@SantoshC You did Task 1 and 2 but did not complete Task 0

@Anumala and @anumalasingh I am assuming you are the same person. Under @anumalasingh you were successful at Task 0 and did not submit the others. Under @Anumala you did not submit for Task 0 and failed the hashing for both Task 1 and Task2. I do not know how to combine the community IDs, so I would just redo Task 0 under @Anumala 

@RameshShrestha You did Task 0 and 1 but did no complete successfully Task 2

@RAHUL1221 You did Task 0 but were not successful on Task 1 and did not submit anything for Task 2

@TMSingh_SAP You did not succeed on Task 0, succeeded on Task 1 and did submit for Task 2

@Iren You did Task 0, were not successful on Task 1, and did not submit for Task 2

--------------

0 Kudos

Hi @Dan_Wroblewski 

I completed Task 0 with my SID "S0024655407" But later Moderator changed it to "SantoshC" . But did Task 0 again with this ID below is the Hash code

076e2f8542e46ca9152a152f0e563f03cca505ca4e9fae8ba535de97b1ddb5b8

Event Name : SAP Build JAM 

SantoshC_0-1713287053845.png