SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Process Automation bpmworkflowruntime 404 error for Creating Purchase Requisitions

ddusart_mtl2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm implementing a SAP Build Process Automation project for a customer, and I'm using the predefined template "Purchase Requisition Header Approval and Release" from the SAP Build Marketplace. This process come with an UI5 app (sap.ibpm.CreatePR). I followed all the documentation delivered by SAP with this template, and I'm able via CPI to communicate and create the purchase requisitions into the customer ECC system.

But unfortunately the workflow is not triggered, as the API /bpmworkflowruntime/public/workflow/rest/v1/workflow-instances send me back a 404 response. I created all the destinations and instances, and also followed blogs about upgrading from the old BTP Workflow service to SAP Build Process Automation (for xs-app and mta.yaml files) but still no results. I am a little bit lost to know what to debug and correct there.

ddusart_mtl2_0-1712676990200.png

here is the instance :

ddusart_mtl2_1-1712677350639.png

And my destinations :

ddusart_mtl2_2-1712677420037.png

Could you help me know what I missed in there ?

2 REPLIES 2

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello @ddusart_mtl2 , 

Hope this is resolved ? If not ensure that you have followed the documentation to setup the UI5 application. If yes, then please raise a ticket on BPI-PA-BPC component and someone from content dev team will address this. 

0 Kudos

Hello @Archana , unfortunately I still have the issue. I will generate a ticket about this, Thanks.