SAP Builders Discussions
Join the discussion -- ask questions and discuss how you and fellow SAP Builders are using SAP Build, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there is a simple way to make a Single API POST to create Multiple Rows?

josueqsbo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

i have this API structure:

josueqsbo_0-1712011055409.png

i want to send 5 or more rows on a single POST. is this posible in SAP Build Apps? (AKA AppGyver)

if i can i think i need to use a formula in the "Create Record" flow function? or just need to map the values of the my "List of Objects" that store information of my multiple rows?

josueqsbo_1-1712011411517.png

Or i need to do a single row create until my object gets empty? (using flow functions)

2 REPLIES 2

josueqsbo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved this with the IF Flow function sending 1 line and deleting that line from my List of Object and checking if the list of object is empty and sending another line until the object gets empty.

josueqsbo_0-1712156688807.png

I think this is temporary until i get more experience or some expert tip with a smarter way to do this.

KNE
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hey Josue, 

In fact, there are several ways to achieve this : 
You can decide to loop five time processing one record at a time for example.  You can also use the HTTP Resquest component available in the marketplace to process a single ad hoc call containing but one JSON object of 5 records.  Of course, you must ensure that the backend that you are sending the request to is able to process such a call. 
All the best