SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuliaWeber
Advisor
Advisor
** Thank you to all that participated! The submission period is now closed. The winner will be announced on July 22. **

Join us in celebrating 5 Years of SAP Learning Hub by making a video, creating a blog post, or sending us your best wishes and sharing your own  "Best Moments with SAP Learning Hub". Be creative and share what you’ve loved most about using SAP Learning Hub - no matter if you are a user for one week or 5 years! The top 3 contributions will win!

1st Prize: 100 Euro Amazon Gift Card*

2nd Prize: 75 Euro Amazon Gift Card*

3rd Prize: 50 Euro Amazon Gift Card*

Who can participate?

All users with a valid SAP Learning Hub subscription can participate.**

What do I need to do?

Record a short video (no more than 2 minutes), create a blog post or send us your best wishes showing your best moments using SAP Learning Hub from the last 5 years. For example, show us your funniest moments, your greatest achievements, what you like best or how you made new friends on SAP Learning Hub.

Where do I need to upload the video?

The challenge is running in the Welcome Room in SAP Learning Hub. All you need to do is join the Welcome Room (if you are not a member yet) and upload there your content there. The video must be in MP4 format. Upload the video on this page by selecting the button "Upload your videos here". It will become visible as soon as the video has been approved. (Please do not upload the same video multiple times.)

Choose the button "Create blog post" to submit your blog post.

Choose the button "Best wishes" to submit your best wishes.

The Welcome Room is one of our SAP Learning Rooms in SAP Learning Hub. SAP Learning Rooms provide an interactive virtual space where you can address questions to knowledgeable SAP experts. You can also collaborate and network with SAP software users and fellow learners, work on challenging assignments, attend SAP expert led live sessions and review exercises. To find out more benefits of our SAP Learning Rooms, read our success stories: Gaining Practical Skills Without Direct Access to a System or Making Returning to Work as Easy as Possible with SAP Learning Rooms.

How long does the contest run?

You can upload your content until June 30, 2019.

How will the winners be selected?

The SAP Learning Hub team will select 10 finalists. From July 8 to July 31, 2019, all members of the SAP Learning Hub Welcome Room can vote for their favorite content. The top 3 contributions with the most votes win. So check back between July 8 and July 31, 2019 and help us select the winners!

Here is the direct link (accessible when loged in to SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the Welcome Room) to find out more and upload your content:

Good Luck!

* The gift card values are valid for Amazon shops in the Euro zone. Winners from other countries may select a different Amazon shop and receive a gift card of equivalent currency value.

**Disclaimer: This draw is not open to employees of SAP (D- and I-users), but they can participate in uploading and voting.
2 Comments
william1
Discoverer
Thankyou Julia for this blog.  This is a great opportunity to participate in a chance to win a small token but also a chance for everyone to go back into the SAP Learning Hub and see the wealth of content that is within this product.  I am promoting this in my organisation wide.   Thankyou SAP - for "giving back" to it's users.
JuliaWeber
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi William! Thank you very much for the kind comment and feedback and you for promoting the challenge! 🙂