SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You can build the skills you need, for free and at your own pace with our Digital Learning Journey. 
on  our SAP Learning Site

I recommend to access our Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting learning journey

Overview

This learning journey will help you configure SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting to perform financial consolidation. The content of this learning journey is also valid for SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting.

Learning objectives

After completing this learning journey, you will be able to:

• Maintain master data, such as financial statement items and consolidation units.
  • Set up and configure the preparation ledger, including restatements, reclassification, balance carry forward, and currency translation.
  • Upload data using various methods.
  • Create input forms for manual data, also using the form wizard.
  • Set up intercompany matching and reconciliation.
  • Build integrated elimination methods.
  • Create reclassification rules.

Prerequisites

Performing Consolidation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting

I hope this is helpful.

Please ask a question related to the digital learning journey in the Q&A area

Our SAP Learning Experts will get back to you as soon as possible! We are here to support you.

We appreciate your feedback and we will make sure to continue sharing interesting topics.

Kind regards
Margit

5 Comments
Markus77
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Margit,

this learning journey looks very interesting to me. Will there be a record of achievement or possibility of certification?

Kind Regards

Markus

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Markus77 
Thank you for your interest.
I reached out to the SAP expert. I keep you posted on the outcome.
Kind regards
Margit

Suraj_DV
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @Margit_Wagner 

Thank you so much to the entire team for all of their hard work in providing such an amazing journey.

I had a question: is there a sandbox for practicing this, or is there another means to access the system and conduct the configuration practically?

Thank you so much in advance
Best Regards

Suraj

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Suraj_DV 
Unfortunately we do not have an SAP Learning System set up for the Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting learning journey  
Kind regards
Margit

Stefanos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Suraj_DV, We will have orderable systems available for 2 of the 3 courses in the learning journey in the next week or so. (Configuration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting, Intercompany Matching and Elimination in Group Reporting​)

For the topic course Configuration of SAP S/4HANA Finance for Group Reporting Data Collection, the course will be coming a little later.