SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabine_Benz
Advisor
Advisor

UPDATE: SAP Learning Hub Myth Buster Challenge Extension (ENDED)

Over the last 10 weeks, this campaign helped bust five major myths about SAP Learning Hub. Due to the time sensitive nature of the polls, and some of the participants not being able to complete this challenge, the duration of this campaign is being extended for one last week. So if you missed out on voting in any of the polls, here is your last chance! Following is the re-activation schedule for all five polls:

Myth 1: Certification preparation - May 09, 09:00 am EST to May 10, 08:59 am EST

Myth 2: Cost - May 10, 09:00 am EST to May 11, 08:59 am EST

Myth 3: Relevance - May 11, 09:00 am EST to May 12, 08:59 am EST

Myth 4: Value - May 12, 09:00 am EST to May 13, 08:59 am EST

Myth 5: Language - May 13, 09:00 am EST to May 14, 08:59 am EST

Remember, to earn all three badges, you have to bookmark this blog, and vote in all five of the polls.

ORIGINAL POST

SAP Learning Hub is the largest program when it comes to learning SAP! It supports continuous learning should it be for building or maintaining skills for academia students, SAP software users or for professionals who run, implement or support SAP systems. Several thousands of training titles and social learning opportunities - SAP Learning Hub provides comprehensive learning management for a single subscription fee.

If you are not an SAP Learning Hub subscriber, we recommend you try it! There is a for free trial edition: SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition. It is a limited version of SAP Learning Hub – allowing you to discover the value and benefits of a full subscription to SAP Learning Hub. Discovery edition includes more than 120 SAP training titles, some of them available as full courses, some as abstracts. So you can get a good understanding about the hub and you can already benefit from the content provided to build or maintain your SAP skills. SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition is free to anyone. Subscribing is quite simple, you can find instructions in this blogpost.

For all of SAP Learning Hub’s features, there is some mis-information out there about using SAP Learning Hub so we’ve created this fun mission on SCN to help dispel the myths!

Join the SAP Learning Hub Myth Buster challenge by participating in the following polls:

Myth 1: Certification preparation - closed March 13

Myth 2: Cost - closed March 28

Myth 3: Relevance - closed April 11

Myth 4: Value - closed April 25

Myth 5: Language - open April 25 through May 7/8 (depending on your time zone)

Vote in the polls share your real experiences with SAP Learning Hub around these topics.

Mission 1: I Accept the SAP Learning Hub Myth Buster Challenge: 2 points (MISSION ENDED)

You found the ‘Knowledge is Power’ blog post on SCN, now all you have to do is bookmark it.

Mission 2: I Voted in One of the SAP Learning Hub Myth Buster Polls: 2 points (MISSION ENDED)

Participate in any 1 poll around SAP Learning Hub. 

Mission 3: I Voted in All 5 Myth Buster Polls: 5 points (MISSION ENDED)

You seem to be an expert when it comes to learning SAP and you know Knowledge is Power! If you participate in all 5 myth buster polls you will earn 5 points! This mission will be up and running until May 8, 2016.

Happy Learning and may the power to know be with you!

53 Comments
Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Initiative, big like!

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

LOVELY POST THANKS....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sabine, there is a error message -

Uh oh, Bitly couldn't find a link for the bitly URL you clicked.

Most Bitlinks are 4-6 characters, and only include letters and numbers (and are case sensitive)

when opening mission details of mission I Voted in All Five of...

Br,
Mario

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I just fixed the link and it is working correctly now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No prob's.

sreeramkumar_madisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good one!

PeterMonaghan
Participant
0 Kudos

How do I go about  formally accepting the " I Accept the SAP Learning Hub Myth Buster Challenge: 2 points."

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

You need only bookmark this page. And thanks for voting in the poll!

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day Pete , just bookmark the page on your top right....

PeterMonaghan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys! I am in a race with my Technical Architect to reach 'Bronze' status.

fmunozb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks friends.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benz,

I am getting one unauthorized message, while accessing the below URL.

The error message displaying like below.

Please help me out.

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This voting polls closed now for further voting due to validity period which open from 2 march till 13 March.

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same error on 11-Mar-2016.

Thanks,

Surendra

0 Kudos

I am getting error when I'm trying to open Certification Link

Please guide me :smile: :smile:

Thanks and Regards,

T. Venkata Shiva.

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

good morning caroleigh, myth 2 is not opening . how do we vote for myth 2?

Sabine_Benz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the 2nd poll will open in the course of the day. Morning time East coast North America.

Best,

Sabine

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks sabine... for the speedy response

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

The myth buster link for cost is not opened yet :sad:

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

I love the anticipation for the new poll and our international community! It will be open between 9:AM and 9:30 EST. Sorry for the confusion, I put a note in the announcement above to make it clearer.

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good posts, thanks!

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sabine.benz ,

I also got the same error on Mar 11.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

good post

former_member189905
Participant
0 Kudos

I need 48 hours day to learn all what I want learn with the very user-friendly mobile application that is SAP Learning Hub.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately many courses in the Learning Hub require installation of Adobe Flash and Acrobat Reader.

Are there any plans in the future to make them work with alternative software for desktop access?

mantu_kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good One

0 Kudos

Great!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very Interesting and something that I did not know about!! Thanks for the post.

chabbi_mustapha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank youuuu , very useful

0 Kudos

I subscribed to Learning hub and I liked the fact it is a one shop stop but was very disappointed when I subscribed the User edition. It does not cover any thing for SAP Sales and distribution. Now I have to shell out 10 times the money to be able to access content that I need. Not sure I want to spend ~3k for couple of courses. Plus its very difficult from discovery edition to know if the course you are reviewing is available in user edition. It should mention clearly that this course is available in professional edition only.

After a lot of clicking and searching I found one excel sheet that shows what courses are available and in what edition. So basically I have to download that sheet periodically to see if my courses will show up in user edition.

former_member189776
Participant
0 Kudos

Excellent !!!!

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

good one and very useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

(y)..

RogerH
Explorer
0 Kudos

I saw this some weeks to late to earn all points 😉

But the HUB is cool :cool:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you :smile:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I not only like Your post. I like the "Knowledge is power pic even more... :wink:

Any chance to get a hires version of this?

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Darn, I missed the first one, now I can't complete the mission!?  :cry:

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Me too Jamie!!! :cry:

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, just to flag a minor bug (probably it is), I got the third badge, but it does not show up on the reputation history with mentioned +5 points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good One. Knowledge is power ( only if applied at the right place at right time)

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

It is a known bug. Thanks for reporting:)

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

very good initiative!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was a little bit to late to start with the poll, but i like the idea getting People motivated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sad because I missed the dates. Will this be re-edited sometime?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the screen shot provided by you itself shows that the polls will be open till March 13.  If you click on March 14, it will show this error

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Super excited that the polls were re-opened today for all those who missed the earlier questions but still wanted to participate and get those badges!!  Thanks team!

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jamie, your message has been my advise and now I have my badge! Thanks team too! :smile:

Sabine_Benz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Roger, we hope that you like that we re-opened the polls today....

Sabine_Benz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

We today re-opened the polls to also get those motivated who missed it in the first round :wink:

former_member189971
Participant
0 Kudos

Good posts