SAP Learning Blog Posts
Get updates on SAP learning journeys and share your own experiences by contributing a blog post to the SAP Learning group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
Many companies are jumping on board with digital technology to transform the way they do business. SAP has been leading the charge in bringing innovative solutions to a variety of industries and businesses.

However, companies often face challenges when it comes to adopting these new SAP innovations. The success of this adoption largely depends on how well users are enabled and onboarded. This is crucial to ensuring a successful digital transformation.

To support learning professionals and experts alike, we've consolidated a lot of the available learning content for various SAP products in this blog. Our content is specifically designed to offer a great learning experience for key users and end-users. We've based our approach on SAP Enable Now simulations, which guide users through different process executions and help them gain a quick understanding of how to use the system for specific business process steps.

So, whether you're a key user or an end-user, we've got you covered with our SAP learning content!

To get more broader information on embedded enablement content you can use this link.

Read this article on the impact of AI language model on Learning.

All the best, Haythem

48 Comments
FrankFinkbohner
Advisor
Advisor
Nice overview page, that lists relevant trainings for specific scope items and esp. getting started tutorials for Data Migration and so on...:-)

Hem
Participant
Wonderful Blog for cloud.

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

New SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805 tutorials available!
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In order to fulfill the right expectations for enabling SAP S/4HANA users, we launch a new SAP S/4HANA in-app learning content Survey. So feel free to take few minutes and answer the survey questions.

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks for sharing.
former_member599057
Participant
0 Kudos
Thanks for your efforts to create this blog
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Embedded Learning Content Tutorials support users as they work with SAP Cloud solutions. It is an important piece of the SAP Enable Now Framework.
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905 Tutorials Available.
0 Kudos
Hi haythem.oueslati,

I am asked for login and password despite already logging in with my email linked with 'S' user id, need your help on how to access the tutorials.
shriom27
Participant
This is awesome learning guides. Thank you for providing all the details
0 Kudos
Hi,

is there a list of standard interactive tutorials available for S/4HANA 1909 in Fiori 3.0 interface?
Abdulkhaliq_Alr
Employee
Employee
Nice and helpful blog.
BasanthSwain
Participant
Very helpful
namrata_sahu
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello , thank you . Does embedded help available in on-premise edition ? If yes , does this comes automatically or customization required rom manager side.
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Yes. Embedded help is available in S4H on premise however configuration is required to setup Web Assistant.

To learn how to Set Up Web Assistant for SAP S/4HANA On-Premise use this document:

https://help.sap.com/doc/74bfd245cde048458458f6df5d5cb567/1911/en-US/Web_Assistant_Integration_Guide...

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
yes. part of the tutorials are available for S/4HANA 1909 and covering Fiori 3.0 apps.

https://education.hana.ondemand.com/education/pub/s4/index.html?library=library.txt&show=group!GR_82...
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
please open a support ticket if you still have this issue.
RahulMukherjee1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Wonderful blog! Are these content links available over SAP Best Practises / Roadmapviewer as well? I can see the latest 2005 links available for IBP but SF is still on 1911 version. Does the S/4 a909 onpremise links get any FPS upgrade?
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
The S4HC content links are available in SAP Best Practice Explorer (for those scope items with recorded tutorials). Roadmap Viewer (SAP Activate for S4HC) contains the same content link as well.

Content link for SAP SuccessFactors 2005 will be released in the next few weeks.

For S/4HANA on premise, the content will be updated only for the next major release.
RahulMukherjee1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Dear Haythem,

Could you confirm the public domain availability of links of S/4 on premise (not cloud), marketing cloud & IBP? Are they also available in RDS (Best practise) or on any other portal?

Regards,

Rahul
fav79
Explorer
Great! Very Helpful!
former_member661761
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Awesome Post Sir, Thanks , I need a BP In MM , unable to create and didn't understand also please help.
former_member661761
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Can you help me BP creation in MM
former_member709514
Discoverer
Thanks a lot haythem.oueslati  very inetresting trainning
Wallace
Active Participant
THANKS for this, and updating it to 2020!
0 Kudos
Hello,

Not able to see contain.

KR,

Amol

Error

superpili3
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks for sharing so helpful info
former_member767567
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Haythem,,

do you know when the Release Change Report for S/4HANA On Premise 2021 will be available? Please see screenshot from the User Enablement Jam Group.

Thank you,

Marna

former_member767567
Participant
0 Kudos

I've eventually found it - it was in the library, only needed to launch the tutorial, it was not clear also the file was included:

download release change report

Best regards,

Marna

former_member767567
Participant
0 Kudos

dear all,

I come back to the subject "Standard Content 2021"

the Release Change Report for SAP S/4HANA On Premise 2021 Library lists a very high number of tutorials as "retired" (=no longer available): 660 against 44 from the previous Release Change Report in 2020.

Is there perhaps a mistake in the file?

When I check in the Manager, I see that tutorials flagged as "retired" can actually be found in our Extended Workarea (note that they have not yet been fetched), for example "Approving Purchase Requisitions", see attached screenshots.

Thank you for clarifying.

Best regards,

Marna

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
Dear Marna

Thank you very much for having reported this.

Indeed there is a mistake in the the Release Change Report.

A correction will be made shortly by the responsible team.

thanks and regards

Haythem
former_member767567
Participant
0 Kudos
thank you Haythem.

If I may, then I add another remark about the Standard Content Library 2021 On Prem. It seems to have been built in a different way than the previous one (2020), because we have some troubles in browsing its topics. The trainer frame is lost after clicking the first link and you always need to start all over again from the main URL. Do you foresee improvements on this as well?

Thanks,

Marna
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
Dear Marna,

thanks again for your feedback. I guess this issue is fixed as well.

Haythem
I love you Haythem! But seriously, so much value on this platform.

Over the past few days I've built a small database of SAP learning resources/bookmarks. While many of them are amazing, I put this one to the top of the list. Lovely to have an interactive way to experience how some things work in the background.

Thank you!
former_member767567
Participant
0 Kudos
dear haythem.oueslati,

this blogpost is a very useful resource to remain updated about Standard Tutorials. My question is: is there a similar repository available for Context Help resources? Do you have an inventory of help tiles, link tiles and guided tours provided as SAP standard content?

It would be really important for a customer to be able to assess existing standard content provided in Web Assistant, exactly as you can do with the Release Change Report in the case of tutorials. Even more so because I don't think it's possible to view or extract this information (= standard tiles and gt's) from the Manager.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Marna
chetan_bhatt3
Participant
Thank you for sharing this and appreciated.
0 Kudos
Hello haythem.oueslati
Thanks for sharing this information.

There is nothing about SAP EAM business processes, I would like to know if you guys are thinking to integrate something related to these processes shortly.

I appreciate the work you are doing for all of us.

Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
Dear Marna Parodi

Unfortunately there is no similar repository available for context help or guided tours content.

However you can check the wished content directly in the app  (using your SAP System with Web Assistant).

You can also follow this link to get more information about the availability of different web assistant contents.

best regards,

Haythem 
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear Elvin Encarnacion

For now there are only contextual help and guided tours for SAP EAM / IAM. There are no in-app tutorials available;

You can also follow this link to get more information about the availability of different web assistant contents.

best regards,

Haythem
Thank you so much haythem.oueslati.
Gursharan_Kang
Explorer
BTP link seems to point to Marketing. Can we please have someone look into it?
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Dear gursharankangsgi

Thanks. The link is fixed and points to the right content library.

best regards,

Haythem
former_member794202
Discoverer
Thank you much for sharing this @Haythem Oueslati sir..really helpfull.
alexandrafoster
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thank you for sharing this. It looks like there is nothing on Asset Management (Plant Maintenance). Do you know if these tutorials will be added in the near future?
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
For now there are only contextual help and guided tours for SAP EAM / IAM. There are no in-app tutorials available;

You can also follow this link to get more information about the availability of different web assistant contents.

best regards,

Haythem
gman73
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for sharing this. Are there any plans to include content that supports SAP Concur?
Haythem1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Yes try this link.
amauryvanespen
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Nice content !
It would have been amazing to have similar learning content for SAP ECC 😃