Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Invoice not reconciling to zero

ShaunIslamIMV
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Apologies if this is the wrong place. 

We are using SAP Business One 10.0. We have a bunch of BPs sitting on our Aged Creditors listing due to there being literal pennies left over from AP invoices. The invoices show a 'balance due' of +/- 0.01 in the Account Balance but in the Internal Reconciliation there is nothing to reconcile. How can we clear these invoices off our Aged Creditors? I am pretty sure this a bug as the exact amount of payment is applied to an invoice yet a penny will be left over (sometimes).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @ShaunIslamIMV 

The SAP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge, grow your skills, and future-proof your career. Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. 
It looks like your question is not related to learning materials we published on our SAP Learning platform and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth implementation knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question.

SAP Business One has their own community in which they discuss these topics.
You can join here: SAP Community - Topics SAP Business One
This is where most of the SAP Business One experts are located. The best place to find an answer will be there.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. 
However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resources above.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit

Answers (0)