cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP manual deployment error

ben09
Explorer

Hello everyone, I've had some problems with the Building side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP learning segment on manual deployment where it gives the following error when deploying Risk-management-auth, I've followed the steps as provided, and cannot figure out what the issue is, or how to proceed any assistance in matter would be greatly appreciated.

https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/build-side-by-side-extensions-on-sap-btp/performing-a-manu...

yaml1.PNGsec.PNG

Operation ID: 687bde59-6740-11ee-b806-eeee0a827cd8
Deploying in org "5b109120trial" and space "dev"
Detected MTA schema version: "3"
Detected deployed MTA with ID "risk-management" and version "2.0.0"
Detected new MTA version: "2.0.0"
Deployed MTA version: "2.0.0"
Processing service "risk-management-auth"...
Setting service "risk-management-auth" parameters from "xs-security.json"
Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option.
Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found
Processing service "risk-management-destination"...
Processing service "risk-management-db"...
Proceeding with automatic retry... (3 of 3 attempts left)
Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option.
Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found
Proceeding with automatic retry... (2 of 3 attempts left)
Proceeding with automatic retry... (1 of 3 attempts left)
Process failed.
Use "cf deploy -i 687bde59-6740-11ee-b806-eeee0a827cd8 -a abort" to abort the process.
Use "cf deploy -i 687bde59-6740-11ee-b806-eeee0a827cd8 -a retry" to retry the process.
Use "cf dmol -i 687bde59-6740-11ee-b806-eeee0a827cd8" to download the logs of the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

HI @ben09,

could you please share your project via git, so that I could take a look into it?

Thanks,

Markus

ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello,
ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello
ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
okay embarssment aside, hello that would be great here is a link to my public git https://github.com/ToubolDK/btp-side-by-side-extension-learning-journey.git if that is what you meant.
markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, thanks! I have opened a pull request to fix some issues in the mta.yaml. Please run "cf undeploy risk-management" before you build and deploy the app again.
ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have got to ask why the double wildcard?
ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have got to ask why the double wildcard? it seems I cannot undeploy it, it just says it doesnt exist
ben09
Explorer
0 Kudos
and when I try to deploy the service I get this message Operation ID: 731322d0-6f1e-11ee-92c6-eeee0a92e474 Deploying in org "5b109120trial" and space "dev" Detected MTA schema version: "3" Detected deployed MTA with ID "risk-management" and version "2.0.0" Detected new MTA version: "2.0.0" Deployed MTA version: "2.0.0" Processing service "risk-management-db"... Processing service "risk-management-destination"... Processing service "risk-management-auth"... Setting service "risk-management-auth" parameters from "xs-security.json" Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option. Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found Proceeding with automatic retry... (3 of 3 attempts left) Processing service "risk-management-auth"... Setting service "risk-management-auth" parameters from "xs-security.json" Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option. Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found Proceeding with automatic retry... (2 of 3 attempts left) Processing service "risk-management-auth"... Setting service "risk-management-auth" parameters from "xs-security.json" Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option. Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found Proceeding with automatic retry... (1 of 3 attempts left) Processing service "risk-management-auth"... Setting service "risk-management-auth" parameters from "xs-security.json" Service "risk-management-auth" is in state "create failed" and may not be operational. Actions like update of credentials and binding may fail! Consider recreating it by specifying the --delete-services option. Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": Controller operation failed: 404 Error determining actions to execute on service "risk-management-auth": CF-ResourceNotFound(10010): Service instance not found Process failed. Use "cf deploy -i 731322d0-6f1e-11ee-92c6-eeee0a92e474 -a abort" to abort the process. Use "cf deploy -i 731322d0-6f1e-11ee-92c6-eeee0a92e474 -a retry" to retry the process. Use "cf dmol -i 731322d0-6f1e-11ee-92c6-eeee0a92e474" to download the logs of the process.
former_member169522
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In your subaccount, add an entitlement for Authorization and Trust Management Service, then try to rebuild.