cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP Build Apps and Key User Extensibility - App not working after deploym

StefanieSchulke
Explorer

Hi, 

I created the SAP Build Apps application in the learning "Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP Build Apps and Key User Extensibility". When I run the application in preview mode, everything works. I then deployed the app and added it to a WorkZone and now I get an error considering a CSRF-token whenever I do a posting in S/4HANA Cloud.
Do I need to change something in my destination on the BTP to workaround the token issue?

Thanks in advance!

JvdS
Explorer
0 Kudos
To elaborate, the pop-up that saving has failed appears when saving the checks in the deployed version. When looking into the network monitor using the developers view in the browser, we receive the feedback CSRF_Token_Missing. However, the csrf token is also there, when looking at the request headers of the call. We have also added the additional property "BuildApps.RequiresCsrf". For troubleshooting purposes we also tried to copy the exact payload and used postman to do the request after fetching the csrf token in the initial get call the post call will come through with status 201. Normally, this does the trick in the deployed application as well. How can we solve this issue?
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @JvdS @StefanieSchulke 
I forwarded your inquiry to our experts.
Kind regards
Margit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

beapasch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
In order to provide individual support please send an email to buildapps@sap.com 
One of our experts will contact you.

Answers (0)