cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to learn SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle Performance, what is the material needed?

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Members,

I am interested and keen to learn SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance module from a consultant perspective. Can anyone help me with the learning path, key points, topics to cover, configuration checklist with steps, any link etc. 

So, it would help me understand complete SLP Process from a consultant perspective. 

(P.S: Please help me with any inputs possible, your help is appreciated. I'm looking for free Material/ Sources)

Thank you in advance.

Warm Regards,

Manisha 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPelling
Advisor
Advisor

A great place to start Learning SLP would be the Discovering SAP Ariba Supplier Management Learning Journey, which can be found here:
https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/discovering-sap-ariba-supplier-management

More content is being produced for this, so be sure to bookmark the page.

I would encourage you to also register for upcoming Live Sessions towards the bottom of the page.

Lastly, there are other SLP Resources available at LearningHub.SAP.com.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @manishakulkarni 
I recommend to start on our SAP Ariba website on SAP Learning. 

From there you can navigate to SAP Ariba Supplier Management and start to learn how to assess risk, improve collaboration, and create strategic supplier relationships.
We gathered material for those who are new to the topic and also listed popular courses.

Does this support your inquiry?

Kind regards
Margit

sheilla_melo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

1) SAP HELP

1.1) Go to help.sap.com -> Search by "Strategic Sourcing" and the result "Suggested Products - SAP Strategic Sourcing Solutions" will come up, click on it -> Explore this portal, you will find many relevant documents for Sourcing, Contracts and SLP (Supplier Lifecycle and Performance), some of them applies to all 03 mentioned solutions and others are specific for SLP.

1.2) Go to help.sap.com -> Search by "Managing Supplier and Supplier Lifecycles" for an user guide.

1.3) Go to help.sap.com -> Search by "Supplier Management Setup and Administration Guide" for the configuration guide.

1.4) Go to help.sap.com -> Search by "Configuring supplier performance management reviews" for an overview of SPM (Supplier Performance Management).

2) SAP ARIBA CONNECT 

To access SAP Ariba Connect you may need to create a basic user.

2.1) Go to https://connectsupport.ariba.com -> Click on "Documentation & Learning" -> Click on "Sourcing and Supplier Management". Some of the documents listed in here are the same as you will see on help.sap.com.

3) SAP ARIBA BEST PRACTICE CENTER

3.1) Go to https://connectsupport.ariba.com -> Click on "SAP Ariba Best Practice Center" -> Explore the possibilities availables for you... Here you will find recorded sessions about SLP and others solutions and also will find an agenda for upcoming sessions. 

Have fun and good luck.

manishakulkarni
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi @sheilla_melo, thank you so much for your time, and the details. I'll go through it.