cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Hub Subscription Purchasing Error (VAL_0101)

jcrls
Explorer

I am trying to purchase Learning Hub subscription for the stay current assessment although every time I try to check out, an error is appearing.

"We encountered an issue with your order. (Error Code: VAL_0101)"

I have raised this to support team 5 days ago although they have not been able to provide a solution.

Wondering if anyone encountered this before and have any answer on how to fix this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @jcrls 
Can you please share the support ticket number. I will try to follow-up with the respective team.
Kind regards
Margit

Devulapally
Explorer
0 Kudos
Devulapally
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi @Margit_Wagner, I am facing the same issue of error val_0101 while trying to purchase learning hub subscription to stay current. I raised a ticket yesterday (729475 link https://support.learning.sap.com/#/all-tickets/ticket/729475) but no response yet from the team. Appreciate your help on this as i have only few days left to stay current with my employee central certification.
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Devulapally 

In case this error occur in SAP Store, please reach out to  Store.admin@sap.com and the support agent will take over.
Kind regards
Margit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sathisharram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, We are also facing the same error (Error Code: VAL_0101) when trying to place the LH Subscriptions. 

What is the solution for this please? 

Regards,

Sathish Arram

Devulapally
Explorer
0 Kudos
it looks like learning hub purchase is allowed only for partners or SAP learning partners.
Devulapally
Explorer
0 Kudos
Individual users (P User) will not see payment option and it defaults to invoice which upon proceeding will end up with val_010 error. P users should contact SAP learning partners for purchasing learning hub subscription.
Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos
I am also unable to purchase an individual license to SAP Learning Hub. The system will not let me proceed on the shopping cart page without company billing details. Raised SAP Store Support Request :1000443616