Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariba training for Brazilian Localization

Arcanjo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear all

For the Brazilian localization there are some special fields like Material usage + Material origin, Mat. category, NCM code ....  I am looking for Ariba course (or any training material) in order to understand how Ariba works in the Brazilian Localization, especially the integration of these fields in Ariba Guided Buying, Catalogs, Sourcing, Contracts ...

Thanks in advance!

Alexandre Arcanjo Pereira

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI @Arcanjo
we have received your request, our expert will revert to you.
Kind regrds
Margit

View Entire Topic
JPelling
Advisor
Advisor

There is currently no course that specifically covers localization. Depending upon which areas of the system you are looking to add localization to, you can find product documentation for those areas within help.sap.com

For example, for catalogs, there are 2 components to localization: A. The catalog hierarchy, which can be addressed within the Catalog Manager (Navigate to Manage > Core Administration > Catalog Manager > Catalog Hierarchy) or you can import a translation file (https://help.sap.com/docs/buying-invoicing/catalog-administration-guide-for-buyers/how-to-import-lan...); and B. the Catalog itself, for which you would need various versions of the catalog each which would have it's own language.

For other areas of the application, there are various Master Data Language files that can be used to import translations, such as the following files:

• Account Category Language
  • Cost Center Language
  • ERP Commodity Code Language
  • General Ledger Language
  • Tax Code Language
  • Payment Terms Language

I will pass your need for localization topics over to our team for consideration for future content. In the meantime, I hope this helps!