Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission Badges Contact Request.

0 Kudos

Hello Members,

what is the email id to contact for mission badges

I am eligible for openSAP enthusiast badge, and I would like to receive,

https://community.sap.com/resources/missions-badges

Hello, k_geethapriya2287_7 if you're looking for an openSAP badge (any ) you sign in to open,sap.com and after signing you see a profile picture or icon on the far right corner, click on it. You should see a list of action links such as profile, dashboards, and certificates. Click on the certificate link and you'll see the list of certificates that you earned. You may collect these by downloading or posting to any of the social media links that you're subscribed to.

Hope I understood your question and provided the response as needed.

Stay well and safe and keep others around you safer!

former_member12312
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi k_geethapriya2287_7,

Badges are allocated every few weeks so please be patient if you don’t see a badge added to your profile immediately after you’ve connected your openSAP and SAP Community accounts. You won’t get the badge awarded straight away. When did you enroll for or complete the course that qualifies you for this mission badge? You should always check the weekly roundup blogs.

Also this blog post might be helpful: https://blogs.sap.com/2019/02/05/new-opensap-missions-on-sap-community/

Kind regards, Annika

0 Kudos

Thank you for link and detail response

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello, k_geethapriya2287_7 if you're looking for an openSAP badge (any ) you sign in to open,sap.com and after signing you see a profile picture or icon on the far right corner, click on it. You should see a list of action links such as profile, dashboards, and certificates. Click on the certificate link and you'll see the list of certificates that you earned. You may collect these by downloading or posting to any of the social media links that you're subscribed to.

Hope I understood your question and provided the response as needed.

Stay well and safe and keep others around you safer!

0 Kudos

Hi amy.syeda3

I think you have misunderstood my question .