Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 404 error Configuring SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding

LukášNeuman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello 🙂

I have issue with Learning Journey ( Configuring SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding ). I almost finished the course but I got an error 404 for the second to last category and since then I can't continue. Can anyone help me ? 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @LukášNeuman,
I forwarded your inquiry to our technical experts who will analyses the problem, who will revert back to you once the issue is solved.
Kind regards
Margit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

LukášNeuman
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, since this morning the course is already functional without errors but others write here that they have a similar problem with other courses. 😕

Anyway, my problem is solved so we can consider it closed 🙂

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MatZin
Explorer

Hello,

I have the same issue with many learning journeys I'm trying to do right now. Some Learning Journeys work. some dont. I get the error 404 aswell.

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @MatZin 
If this is a different issue  than the one reported by @
 I would like to encourage you to use our Ask a Question section and provide more details, e.g. which LJ is effected, wich unit, etc. So we can analyses the problem.
In addition, this makes it easier  to follow-up:
That way other learners can benefit from the answer: If you ask the question there other learners  can search for it in the future if they run into the same issue and there we have more features available for responses. 

Kind regards
Margit

MatZin
Explorer
0 Kudos
All right I will open a new Post. Thank you
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @LukášNeuman @MatZin 
Our experts worked with high priority to fix this.
Can you please test if this issue is solved and share the outcome of teh test?
Kind regards
Margit