Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prospect of a Sales Cloud Functional consultant

SouravPhilomath
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi esteemed consultants,

What's the prospect of a Sales Cloud Functional consultant in India?

Especially when he's from a Non technical background?

How to get started and if there's any freelance opportunities available to have hands on experience in (Sales) Cloud ecosystem of SAP..

Much appreciate your guidance in advance.

Let's keep flourishing TOGETHER.

Sourav Roy.

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @SouravPhilomath 

this is a tough question!
The SAP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge, grow your skills, and future-proof your career.
Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams,  and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here  and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth implementation knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question.

I would like to encourage you to post your  question to a our SAP Community  https://sap.com/community.html where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background -  SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.
SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

I also recommend to join our Career Corner 

Regarding your question on how to get started  I recommend our  Digital Learning Journey on  our SAP Learning Site. You can build the skills you need, for free and at your own pace with our Digital Learning Journey. 
You might wan to start with the Discovering SAP Sales Cloud to learn about SAP Sales Cloud from a business user’s perspective. This will include sales business processes, including topics such as lead management, opportunity management, quotation management, sales contracts, Add ons and more. 
Moving forward there are more topic related digital learning journeys to b
oost your skills and optimize your business performance.

If you plan a acquire certification please have a look at the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Sales Cloud 2111  

I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit