cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio - Exam Retiring

JocelynH
Explorer

Hello,

I have been working through the SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio Learning Path and was planning to take the certification exam upon completing the learning path. 

The certification site states the exam is retiring on March 11, 2024.  Will there be a new exam to replace it?

Thanks, Jocelyn

ecastell
Explorer
0 Kudos
Jocelyn! Ifound 2 new certification that replace the one that was retired! Check them!
JocelynH
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks all! I did take the certification for Process Manager and passed last week. Planning to take Process Analyst in a couple weeks.
View Entire Topic
xelapenalozarivero
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello JocelynH, 

In this link: SAP Certification Recommendation  you will find more info,

Hope this info help you un your journey, 

Regards, 

xelapenalozarivero_1-1709565763063.png

xelapenalozarivero_0-1709565712828.png

kalps1616
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I have been preparing for taking the SAP Signavio associate certification by Mar 31st 2024. But now I find that Signavio certifications C_SIG_3301 has been retired and the proposed successors C_SIGDA and C_SIGPM do not appear in list of valid certifications. This is a business requirement for me to complete the certification before 31st March. Can you please suggest and help how to get the SAP Signavio certified immediately.
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI kalps1616
The two new SAP Signavio certifications  - C_SIGDA and C_SIGPM - will be published mid March 2024.
Kind regrds
Margit

kalps1616
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Margit, will be great if you can help with some follow up questions I have:

1. Should I take both the certifications (SIGDM, SIGPA) or can I take one depending on the role. 

2. Will contents of both the courses will be completely distinct or will there be some common coverage of topics?

3. And cost of the individual courses will be same?   

omar-sharaf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
@kalps1616 you can take one of the certifications depending on your role. The underlying content is prepared in a way that you will find the relevant information within it.