cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap hana certification

SaiPriyanka
Discoverer
Hi all,

I want to appear for the C_HANAIMP_18 exam. However, I have noticed that it will expire by 28th March 2024. Since there is not enough time to prepare for the exam, I don't want to register before 28th March. I am unable to find any other certifications suitable for SAP Hana after that. Does anyone know if any other certifications related to SAP Hana will be available from April. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Priyanka

SaiPriyanka
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear @Margit_Wagner ,

When will C_HAMOD certification be available? As of now, I do not see any certifications for SAP HANA. 

Regards,

Priyanka

View Entire Topic
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Please access our Certification Transformation site 
There you find the link to the SAP Certification Recommendation document 
In this document you can find the recommendation for recertification

C_HANAIMP SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 is planned to be retired on 2024-03-28
C_HANAIMP will be renamed to C_HAMOD.
No re-certification required for those already certified in C_HANAIMP.

Certification 
C_HAMOD will also cover topics currently part of C_HCMOD.
Therefore, C_HCMOD will be retired.

Kind regards
Margit

SaiPriyanka
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Dear Margit, Thank you for the reply
Giridharan_S
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Margit .. Can you please share what are all the corresponding learning journeys for this certification course? some of my interns are preparing for the C_HANAIMP exam and not sure which learning journeys to study for this new certification course
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Giridharan_S 
Please check the following site SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06 where you can find among other information under How to prepare the leaning journey. 
However this certification will be retired on 2024-03-28.
You can find more details on our Our  Certification Transformation site which also includes the link to the SAP Certification Recommendation document 
In this document you can find the recommendation for recertification: C_HANAIMP will be renamed to C_HAMOD. 
No re-certification required for those already certified in C_HANAIMP.

Kind regards
Margit

Giridharan_S
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks @Margit_Wagner.. sorry, but my question is what is the learning journey(s) for the certification course "C_HAMOD" .. i couldnt find the same in the guide you referred..
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Giridharan_S
The "C_HAMOD" is not published yet.
Kind regards
Margit

MarkGreen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The full code for the new certification is C_HAMOD_2024. It is available right now to book. It replaces C_HANAIMP and C_HCMOD. The associated learning content you should complete covers two topics for Data Engineer: Data Modeling and Data Provisioning. Make sure you study these before taking the exam. 

Data Modeling 
Take the Learning Journey - Developing Data Models with SAP HANA Cloud | SAP Learning
or
Take HA300 SAP HANA Data Modeling either instructor lead class, or self study using SAP Learning Hub.

Data Provisioning 

Take the Learning Journey - Provisioning Data to SAP HANA