cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top % mention in Record of Achievement

I have recently completed the Delivering Value with Intelligent Innovations in SAP S/4HANA course and secured 100 % in the course.

I was eagerly expecting a top % mention in my record of achievement. Unfortunately, after receiving my certificate, I can understand the coursework with one assignment (nutshell courses ) does not mention the top % in the achievement record. This information was not mentioned in https://open.sap.com/pages/roa_guidelines.

I wonder why there is discrimination of mentioning the top % only for courses with multiple assignments and not for nutshell courses, also why didn't state clearly in guidelines.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts on this discussion

former_member12312
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Geethapriya,

Congrats on achieving 100% in the Delivering Value with Intelligent Innovations in SAP S/4HANA course!

For nutshell courses we usually see a different distribution when it comes to the scores. Having only one assignment in contrast to other courses where we have more assignments and a final exam makes it a bit more mathematically difficult to define the top 5%, top 10% and top 20%. We for example have nutshell courses where a lot of participants score 100% and where it is therefore impossible to define the top 5%.

However, achieving 100% is the best outcome possible and it definitely outweighs the top 5% mention. For this achievement you can really be proud and your score of 100% is registered on your record of achievement.

Also, thank you for your feedback. We took it by heart and already added the information about the nutshell courses to our guidelines.

Kind regards,

Annika, openSAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)