cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Developers YouTube

richardfahey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anyone notice that lots of SAP videos (relatively old ones) on the https://www.youtube.com/@sapdevs channel are now in private mode? There was some useful SDI (HANA Academy) videos that are now set to private. These were working fine a few weeks ago.

AntalP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Some of the HANA Academy videos are available in this channel https://www.youtube.com/@SAPopen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

My team is responsible for the SAP Developers YouTube channel. We haven't made any significant number of videos private recently.  We do on occasion just when the video is outdated and replaced by a newer one. In most of those cases we make the video unlisted so people can still reach it if they have old links and put a comment in the description pointing people to the newer version. 

But you mention the HANA Academy.  Those videos were never part of the SAP Developer YouTube channel.  HANA Academy had its own separate channel.  Those of us that operate the SAP Developer channel don't have any control over or involvement with the HANA Academy videos. All I know is the HANA Academy was shut down and they are no longer publishing videos on their channel. It looks like their entire channel was made private. 

richardfahey
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes, the issue is I found some of the HANA Acadmey videos very good and now with them all as private I have lost access to some useful videos. These were specifically around Smart Data Integration etc. It's a shame.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @richardfahey 
Thank you for highlighting this. 

The SAP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge, grow your skills, and future-proof your career. Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams,  and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here  I can kindly request to contact developers@sap.com.

Kind regards
Margit