cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP study program for International Students.

Nirojan
Participant

Hi team,

I'm from Srilanka, Are there any study program opportunities in SAP for international students? (SAP branches not available in Srilanka). I completed my BSc and I do have 6months experience in SAP ERP system. I'm interested explore more SAP modules.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello nirojan ! Thanks for the question.

At the moment, there are two free opportunities for you that I would like to draw your attention to. The first is going to be SAP Learning's new website. All learning journeys you find on there are free to study. For students, we generally recommend the student zone, but since you already have some experience, I will let you decide on a good starting point here.

The second opportunity is SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Next-Gen. It will eventually be replaced by the student zone, but it still exists, so you might as well leverage it! This edition of SAP Learning Hub is free for all students with a university email address. (If you do not have one, reach out to me at david.chaviano@sap.com and we can find a solution) It contains the following learning journeys. Registration instructions are here.

If you want to pursue a learning journey to the point of certification, you can purchase a certification attempt for students here.

Let me know if you need any further guidance here. I would need more details about your goals to provide a more specific suggestion.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with your studies!

-David

Nirojan
Participant

Hi david.chaviano Thanks for the proper guidance.

I have one question,

I saw Vocational Training or STAR Program Is it applicable for international students?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Many SAP study programs are available for international students, and you can search for them online. You can also check with your university or educational institution to see if they have any partnerships with SAP or offer SAP courses. Another option is to consider studying abroad in a country where SAP is available, as this would allow you to gain firsthand experience with the software. Studying abroad is a great way to broaden my horizons and meet people from different cultures and backgrounds. That's why I decided to study abroad at a film school in Prague, which I found at www.praguefilminstitute.cz. Whatever your path, I wish you the best of luck in your SAP studies!

SAP is a popular software and there are definitely opportunities for international students like you to learn the program. I would suggest doing research online to find universities or institutions that offer SAP courses.

former_member13571
Associate
Associate

Hi @Nirojan Vel,

David is correct. You need to be located geographically in one of the participating countries as you will work in different departments at SAP onsite. We offer the VT/STAR program in 14 countries globally and the admission guidance for international students varies from country to country. You can find information about the respective country programs here.

I hope this helps!

- Constanze

Nirojan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Stedele.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi nirojan , I believe you need to be geographically located in one of the program home countries to participate. I will tap a colleague to confirm.

Nirojan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks david.chaviano . I'm waiting for your reply.