1. I have created the ABAP Trial Instance in SAP BTP Cockpit and downloaded the Service Key.
2. I then went to Eclipse, selected New ABAP Cloud Project, selected "SAP BTP ABAP Environment" and then selected "Use a Service Key" option.
3. I then imported the Service Key obtained from SAP BTP Cockpit.
4. In the next page, I selected the option "Open Logon Page in Browser". And then, provided my login email ID and password. I got this message on the browser: "You have been successfully logged on
You can close this page and continue in the ABAP Development Tools."
5. But, on the Eclipse screen, I am getting this message: "You were successfully authenticated, but an error occurred during the Service Instance logon. Please ensure that you have a user for the Service Instance."
Unable to proceed from here. Please help with a solution.