cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which email notifications are send to Managers automatically when there are certain changes in LMS?

ahsan_moin3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Which email notifications are send to Managers automatically when there are certain changes in LMS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @ahsan_moin3 
The SAP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge, grow your skills, and future-proof your career.

Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. 
It looks like your question is not related to learning materials we published on our SAP Learning platform and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth implementation knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question.

I would like to encourage you to post your  question to a our SAP  SAP SuccessFactors Learning User Group.

This group is for SAP SuccessFactors Learning customers to connect, share success stories, best practices, and ask questions. Learn tips and tricks to get the most out of your Learning solution.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams.
However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resource above.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

Margit

Answers (0)