SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL Files in the Solution Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys!

I am trying to use the WSDL Files for a Enterprise Service Operation from the Solution Composer, but I am always requiered to enter an account and password to get the file.

Where can I get the authorization to use these WSDL files and how?

I will really appreciate any hint!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Edgardo.

Please, let me ask you about the installation of Solution Composer.

I've downloaded the smc_public.exe file from SDN, and When I start it and the process was running I receive the message :

" The Installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows installer package"

Can you send me the link that you have used for get the installer? There is anything more for the installation?

0 Kudos

Hi Flavio,

hopefully this helps you. I've never seen that message, but I can imagine that the package it refers to, is the DOTNET Framework 1.1 Redistributable Package. You can download it from microsoft website.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displa...

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edgardo,

If you go to the ESA Preview System Page https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/esapreview.sdn?node=linkDnode12-2 you will notice that there is a form to request participation in the ESA Preview System access. Only those Partners and Employees defining a very valid business case for building and testing client applications that consume enterprise services will be accepted to this "limited" capacity program.

At a later date, these WSDL files will be more widely available. For the time being only those accepted as part of this preview system program will have access.

cheers,

Marilyn