SAP Training and Change Management
Nutzt die Diskussionen zu Vorstellungen, Fragen und Anworten oder Reflektion rund um Training und Change Management im SAP Umfeld.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching Folder Structure between SEN Producer and SEN Manager

AngadJadhav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SEN Producer, I created a folder structure as shown in the picture below. I created the Content folder structure outside Unsorted

SEN Producer Screen with Folder Structure

MicrosoftTeams-image (10).png

Next, when I opened the SEN Manager and done the refresh, the Content folder structure created in SEN Producer successfully appears in SEN Manager, but it appears under Unsorted by default, as shown in the picture below.

SEN Manager Screen

MicrosoftTeams-image (9).png

My Question: When the SEN Manager is synched with SEN Producer, should the SEN manager show/fetch the folder structure similar to the SEN Producer? In my case, in SEN Producer, the Content folder appears outside Unsorted, but my SEN Manager shows the Content folder inside Unsorted when synched.

1 REPLY 1

mani_rathnam
Participant

Hi Angad,

Please note that the "Content" group is not present under the Root group in producer and that is the reason the Content group is found in the Unsorted in Manager.

Try putting the Content group below the Root group and you will find it properly.