SAP Women in Tech Events
Visit the SAP Women in Tech group to find out about industry events and also to participate in them by contributing to related discussions and blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Forging Your Individual Career Path: Non-Technical Roles within Tech Organizations"

0 Kudos

Register here!

Dear community,

SAP Women in Tech is delighted to invite you to a session from our Young Africans in Tech program"Forging Your Individual Career Path: Non-Technical Roles within Tech Organizations" with Elizabeth Harris.

Elizabeth Harris is Sr. Director in SAP’s Customer Success organization and acts as a value and adoption expert to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals and realize value from SAP solutions. Her areas of expertise include customer engagement, program management, thought leadership, and research & data-driven insights. Within her 16 years at SAP, Elizabeth has held a number of roles in the areas of Sales, Software Delivery, Training & Change Management, Customer Engagement, and Operations.

What will be discussed in this session:

When you think of jobs in tech, the first things that come to mind may be engineers, programmers, or web developers. But tech companies are not only looking for tech talent; there are lots of roles available for those with non-technical education or professional backgrounds. In fact, some of the most critical roles within tech organizations are non-technical! Join the session to discover how you can forge your own career journey in tech by exploring various roles in tech companies that do not require any technical experience or expertise.

This event is open to all and will include a Q&A segment.

Date: September 29, 2022

Time: 16:00-17:00 CEST

Register here!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Zoom
1 Comment

I'm not African, but I have felt for a while some of the tactics I used to start my freelance career would work for anyone, anywhere with internet access so I'd love to come along.