What is that and how to fix it?

Note: I am the system admin.

Thanks best regards.

View Entire Topic
DebjitSingha
Active Contributor

Hi mrrjesus,

There could be multiple different things or a combination of them -

• You Identity Provider is temporarily not able to authenticate. Applies if you setup SSO.
  • If you setup SSO via your AD and setup is expecting you to be in network (only) to access SAC tenant. Although I am expecting this could not be the case, if such setup is in place then you could be aware of this already.
  • There could be Data Center outage (may be specific to the one where your tenant is hosted). You can get region info form you tenant URL and check status in SAP Trust Center : SAP Trust Center
  • Or may be there is planned upgrade https://support.sap.com/en/my-support/systems-installations/cac/maintenance-windows.html. Although this is highly unlikely that you would see this during weekdays and without any prior communication and messages)

I think current SLA for SAC (SaaS) is 99.5%, if breached you can request "Credits" 2829755 - SLA Credit for SAP Cloud Services

If this issue persists or returns, contact SAP Support and create a high priority incident.

Viewers/ readers - If you find above information helpful, feel free to up-vote (arrows on left side).

-Debjit

former_member693168
Participant
0 Kudos

It was the 3rd option, a Data Center outage. The SAP support contacted me and told me that they had a incident in Brazilian data centers where our tenant is hosted. After few hours the system has normalized and now all is working fine with our SAC.

Thanks best regards. God bless you.