Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP Workflow Service Task Issue in Business Rules Access

Saswata89
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I'm trying to consume my Business Rules from my workflow service task. I created the business rules from Business Rules --> Manage Rule Projects and deployed with versions. Below is how my version history is looking like for the business rules.

To confirm the rules execution, I configured the environment in sap api business hub under rule execution API for cloud foundry and executed my rules. The results appeared satisfactory.
Request -

Response -

I configured my service task step like this -

My payload for request looks like below -

/********** Prepare Input Payload to Execute Rule ********** */var ruleServiceId = '3c4c2bfd5d4b46bb961359aab86052aa';$.context.selfApproval = 'false';
var productPrice = { "ProductPrice" : $.context.price};
var rulesPayload = { "RuleServiceId": "3c4c2bfd5d4b46bb961359aab86052aa", "RuleServiceVersion": "000001000000000001", /* "RuleServiceRevision": "Trial01", */ "Vocabulary": [ { "ProductPrice": productPrice } ]}
$.context.rulesPayload = rulesPayload;

Ru and le Execut

While doing the execution, I'm getting the following error -

I tried with the /v2/workingset-rule-services and that lead to similar error.

What am I missing here?

View Entire Topic
Sesh_Sreenivas
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

Can you check the BUSINESS_RULES destination in the SAP BTP cockpit for the URL and the credentials? The postman screenshot has eu10 based API endpoint, while the API endpoint in the workflow log is us10-based.

Best Regards,

Seshadri Sreenivas

Saswata89
Participant
0 Kudos

Spot on observation! Changed the destination with the correct URL and got it working!
Thanks a lot.