Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Cao
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

There are many hidden gems in our SAP Community. One of these is the SAP Community Calls - webinar events for community members to learn from SAP experts and engage with each other on topics our community cares about. Check out the SAP Community Calls wiki page for a listing of past and upcoming events. In case you're not able to join the calls, you can also view the session recording and download the presentation material if available.

These SAP Community Calls are back, after a short summer break (or winter break for those in the southern hemisphere)! The focus for upcoming calls this year will be on community-related topics such as emotional intelligence, diversity and inclusion, updates to engagement guidelines, reputation building, new missions, upcoming SAP conferences, and more. Check out Tammy's blog post and register for our September 10th call to learn about what's new at this year's SAP TechEd conference. I'm sure you'll also walk away with a few valuable tips to get yourself ready for TechEd.

My dog, Aqua, wants you to:

1. "Watch" the events page to receive notifications as new events get added

2. Register for events

3. Suggest and request topics by emailing Community (all speakers are welcomed)

If you've read to the bottom of this short blog post, I would like to reward you with another community gem. Take a look at SAP Community Pictures - here you will find photos shared by our community members from events around the world. Contribute photos, comment, and enjoy!

4 Comments