Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marssel700
Active Contributor
Read this blog in Portuguese

Join me for this second round where I will share my 13 years of digital experience as an active member  in SAP Community with all presentation participants. I want to call attention to the mandatory need for virtual participation for every SAP professionals nowadays. Which are increasingly demanding days in innovations and people.

Do you know the importance of your professional reputation and authority on your expertise in the virtual word? I am going to tell you why virtual professional participation is as important as participation in real world. I will take an approach about the benefits in the professional careers growth that the SAP Community can provide through its platform driven for professional reputation building.

Watch Complete presentation broadcasted live on August 18th:

Virtual Tour of SAP Community is a series of live presentacions announced by Jerry Janda.

Subscribe here for the live presentation in August 4th, 2020.

The main topics of the presentation are: The importance of nurture a professional networking in days of constant innovation; Professional authority is reputation acquired by sharing knowledge; SAP Community Q&A, Blogs, Missions and Events as sharing knowledge platform and Conclusion for action.

Please joing me in this live presentation where we are going to have an open discussion for attendees. Whether you're a brand-new or long-time member, you won't want to miss this opportunity to learn from one of the community's most respected participants.

Subscribe here for this second edition of our virtual tour. Join me and SAP Community members on August 4th at 11:00 AM CEST / 09:00 AM GMT.

Thank you in advance

I’m looking forward to see you there

Marssel Vilaça

Check here the Portuguese speaker edition on August 18th here.
1 Comment