Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are excited to share this group with all SAP Community members. You are most welcome to this friendly space where introductions happen, connections are made, and lively discussions take place!

So, what can you expect here, and what do we expect from you?

1) To feel welcome and introduce yourself! We want to hear from YOU – please don’t be shy, we have a wonderful welcoming community spirit here and plan to keep it that way – why not join in the following discussions to get started and let us know a little about you:
- New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
- SAP Community - Where are you from?

2) To take part and discuss! Whether you’re a newcomer or a valued veteran we encourage you to subscribe to this group and get active. Who knows, you might just be that missing “spark” that will set off some lively discussions. You can get started by joining the following discussion – or even feel free to start your own thread.
- Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?

3) To get tips from other members! We want you to get the most out of your time spent on SAP Community – so get to know how to navigate and what we are all about. Even if you are already familiar, we are continuously improving. We highly recommend that - if you haven't done so already - you take the 
Tour the SAP Community 2024 tutorial. You can even earn a badge!

4) To be active! In this new group, and indeed across the SAP Community. You can contribute here by starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further information on groups functionality in general, check out the help page. Be sure to click on "Join Group" in any public group where you are interested to become a member and receive regular updates.

Katherine_K_1-1706536518654.png

5) To stay up-to-date and informed with "What's New" in SAP Community. Be sure to click on the
What's New board in the top menu bar, and click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all the latest news and updates from the community team.

Katherine_K_0-1706536445551.png

One final ask …. don’t be shy…. but do be kind!
You can check out our SAP Community Rules of Engagement.

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable, welcoming, collaborative and above all engaging time here with us.

Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us why you have joined SAP Community!

335 Comments
deepavyza
Explorer

Hi SAP Community members, I am happy to join this group.

pavlomelnyk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
AnnLogosh
Discoverer

Hi! I am from Limassol 💎

Nagarjuna3332
Explorer

Hi All,

I'm from hyderabad

Senthilkumar3
Participant
Senthilkumar3
Participant

Hi 

I'm Senthilkumar, feeling grateful to join SAP Community

Thanks

drachenfahrer
Explorer

Hello everyone, I'm happy to join the community, I'm really curious to discover some tips here, I'm a newcomer and I can't wait to learn more about SAP!😊

Lokky
Explorer

Hi all 🙂 

deerajrai4
Explorer
emilymcox13
Participant

Hi Everyone!

Looking forward to collaborating and becoming a part of the SAP Community!

M_HARISKHAN
Explorer

Hello fellow members of the SAP community! 👋🏽 I'm thrilled to connect with all of you. As a person, I want to express my excitement about being part of this vibrant community. Whether you're an expert in SAP solutions, a passionate learner, or someone exploring SAP for the first time, I'm here to support and collaborate with you. Let's share our knowledge, exchange ideas, and make valuable contributions together. Looking forward to engaging with each and every one of you!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@M_HARISKHAN your message is great. SAP Community is a wonderful place to meet and engage with so many wonderful people. The experience and stories will inspire everyone that is for sure. Have a great rest of your week!

M_HARISKHAN
Explorer

Thank you so much for your kind words @StephanieMarley ! I really appreciate your feedback. I completely agree with you, the SAP Community is an incredible platform. It's not just a place to find answers and solutions, but also a vibrant community where you can connect with amazing individuals from all walks of life. The shared experiences and stories truly have the power to inspire and motivate everyone involved. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead as well!

pbaram70
Discoverer

hi! nice !!

rupesh_kumar9
Advisor
Advisor

Hello All,

From Garden City of India

Marcio_Franca
Explorer

Hello everyone, It is so nice to join this group and be part of the community. 

sonam_kukreja
Explorer

Hello Everyone, I am glad to be part of the community. Working towards posting my first blog.

Thanks

Sonam

nbitish
Participant

Great one..

HenryVO_753
Explorer

Very interesting! Regards!

GuillaumeB
Explorer

Hello community. Happy to join this group.

nilgunsen
Explorer

Hi, It's nice being here with talented experts . I'm interested in Datasphere and SAC topics.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@nilgunsen  welcome! It is great to meet you in this discussion. If you are interested in joining a location Group please check them out. I live outside of Philadelphia and joined the Newtown Square as well as NYC Groups. It has been great to connect with so many nearby! Please share with your colleagues and network too. Have a great day!

Location-Based Groups | SAP Community

sahilraj
Explorer

Hi, SAPers! 

My name is Sahil and I am from India. I am currently pursuing my master's degree, I love learning about new technologies, working on new projects and challenges, and interacting/collaborating with other team members. I would love to work as SAP Consultant in the near future. It's really nice to meet you all and be a part of this lovely community. 

Regards,
Sahil

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @sahilraj !!
It's so great to have you here in our community.
I'm sharing some useful links with you below - please also feel free to "Join" any of our public/open groups in order to receive updates.

Best of luck in your studies!

Lucero
Discoverer

Hi everyone

I'm thrilled to be part of this group and have the opportunity to participate. It's wonderful to connect with individuals who share similar professional interests.  I look forward to getting to know many of you and engaging in  discussions and knowledge-sharing.

EversonS
Explorer

Hi all,

I'm Silva Everson working as Global Executive Account in Latam for Digital Transformation.  Glad to be on board.😎

olov
Explorer

Hi Community! Happy to be here 😊

aranda
Explorer

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know and connect to people who perhaps the same professional interests as I do. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @aranda - and it's really great to have you here. Feel free to click on "Join" at the top right of group to stay in touch and get notified on all group updates. Make use of the search functionality and check out the help page in case you want to subscribe to any labels! You can do this across all of our public groups of interest as well!
Join a group.png

subhajit_paul
Explorer

Happy to join the community. I am working with SAP for last 17 years. I am excited to be part of this group. I am here to know new things and share experience.

satheeshs
Explorer

Hi I am Sathheesh sankaran.  happy to join the SAP community

dyolcu
Explorer

Hi All 🙂

sanket2221
Explorer

Hi, I am from India, happy to join the SAP community.. 

sanket2221_0-1691053291189.png

m_talaat123
Explorer
chiragkalaria8
Explorer
abirami_kar
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone!

m_talaat123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello #pp #qm #pm @Former Member 

arunkumarreddyr
Explorer
ksreelatha
Explorer
ksreelatha
Explorer

Hi... I am interested to join this group

ksreelatha
Explorer

Hi... I am from India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @Former Member - yes feel free to click on "Join" at the top right of this group or any open group. Take part in a discussion, like this one: SAP Community - Where are you from?

You might also like to take a look at the location groups we have for India.

Join a group.png

HS3
Explorer

Hello Community Members  😊

My name is Hassan and i am an SAP SF Consultant since more than a year and I am really happy to state that starting again from the beginning which will help me to gain more experience which may i did not got before and fill in the gaps i have got in some areas 

i am so excited to participate more with all in the community.

Best Regards,

Hassan Saif

acharyaw
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events, publish content, and connect with community members!

Chango3099
Explorer

Hi everyone!

Greetings from Peru! My name is Junior Martínez, and I have over 13 years of experience in the SAP world. I started as an ABAP programmer, and after that, I became a Financial Consultant. I have worked both in consultancy companies and as a member of technology teams, always in large companies. Now, it's an exciting moment for me as I have just started my own company, and one of our business lines is focused on providing SAP services.

I'm looking forward to sharing and learning a lot with all of you guys!💪

VivekGhulaxe
Participant

Hello esteemed community members, I am delighted to become a part of this group. This platform serves as an excellent forum for engaging in meaningful discussions, establishing connections with peers, and sharing insightful content centered around SAP Procurement and Sales Supply Chain Management, as well as S/4 HANA FIORI.

MadhavaKN1
Participant

Hi Team - Happy to join this group. I have started using SDN community when I joined as SAP Consultant in 2008. In the beginning, I used to follow the answers given by the experts and learnt a lot, then started answering some questions too. SAP community is trully helpful.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to hear all the comments and feedback from you all!
Thanks @acharyaw - @Chango3099 - @VivekGhulaxe - @MadhavaKN1 ! The community wouldn't be as great without all the contributions from people like you. Great that you can learn, then give a little back to other members.

mezeshan
Participant

HI, I am Zeshan from Pakistan. SAP TRM expert 🙂

mezeshan
Participant

Hi all, I am Zeshan