Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Progress Error

F_M
Participant

In the process of changing my career, I recently completed a course: Outlining the Financial Accounting Overview in SAP S/4HANA, but on my SAP-leaning platform, it shows 5 of 6 units completed. Hence, I could not claim my record of achievement, even though I passed all the quizzes.

A ticket (676036) raised on SAP E-Leaning support remains in progress. @sveabecker @Katherine_K  SAP TechEd or anyone with similar experience, please,  what can I do to rectify the progress error?

4 REPLIES 4

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @F_M - sorry to hear that. 
I would recommend to ask a question in the SAP Learning Group to see if the colleagues can follow up on the open ticket and support you with course completion record.

Have you also joined the Career Corner to view opportunities there?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

I agree with @Katherine_K, I am very sorry to hear @F_M! But if there is already a ticket raised, we cannot do anything and can only ask you for patience to get the ticket solved or as Katherine suggested, try to connect in the Learning Group. Thank you, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Thank you! I have connected with the Learning group while waiting patiently to get the issue resolved.

F_M
Participant

@Katherine_K   your response is well noted with thanks!