Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from a UK Newbie

simon122440
Discoverer

Hello All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong community group, if so, then please direct me to the right place.

I am a relative newbie to SAP. I have used it before at previous places of work but only in very limited capacities. I am very much looking forward to learning so much more to enhance my skills and employment prospects.

I do have a question regarding the training courses. My first stop is the "Discovering End-to-End Business Processes For The Intelligent Enterprise", this lesson is 22hrs long and I am wondering if you can automatically pick up from where you left off if you have to stop and then continue at a later time.

Thamk you very much for any help and feedback.

Simon

8 REPLIES 8

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @simon122440 - welcome to SAP Community!
It's great to have you here, and you will learn lots! I would recommend that you start with our learning groups - please join the Beginner Corner and SAP Learning Group - I believe you will get plenty of advice there. As far as I am aware from taking previous courses - there is a bookmark feature - so you can automatically pick up where you left off. (Also broken down into units).

Some additional links:

Best of luck with your studies!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello Katherine 

Thank you for getting back to me, much appreciated. 

Appreciate the information that helps and I will link up with the beginners corner page.

Many thanks

Simon 

tks for sharing

cstrandt
Explorer

Hi Simon

I'm searching for a UK group and your post came up, did you find a UK group? I've found groups for most of Europe but none for the UK!.

Thanks Claire

Hi @cstrandt - in terms of the location groups, these are set up by our community members - so one or more people from the city who want to set-up and curate the group and hold local events. You can read more about location groups. You are correct, noone from the UK has yet requested an SAP Community Group for their city.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello Claire,

I did not find a uk group no, but it looks like Katherine has also replied with more information for you...👍

Simon

Thanks Simon, Katherine has been really helpful!

cstrandt
Explorer

Hi Katherine thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate it 🙂