Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I write my first blog?

Swarup_Kumar
Associate
Associate

Hello moderators and experienced peers,

I would like to author and post my first blog, but unfortunately this is not possible. I have completed the 2024 tutorial, set up my profile, and subscribed to the Enterprise Resource Planning area.

Could someone help me if I've missed something on the way, or if there's a necessary time lag before I receive the privilege to blog?

Regards,
Swarup

5 REPLIES 5

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @Swarup_Kumar - thank you for reaching out. You have taken the right steps by completing the tour of the SAP Community tutorial 2024. There is a blog review process - where did you post, is it in the Enterprise Resource Planning area? The moderators would have to review blogs in the queue.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 Kudos

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I see this error when I click the Create Blog button and I can't figure out what this means.

SAP_Community_Blog_Error.png

@Swarup_Kumar I have contacted you through internal channel.

@audreystevenson Thank you for explaining that there is a wait period of a couple of days before new members can create and post blogs.

Subbareddy2
Participant

Hello,

You need to get the At least 3 Badges along with Bloger Bages.

Thanks

Subbareddy