Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP blog awaiting review

Nitin_chandel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Below is the link for my blog but since last week it is pending for review. Can Anyhelp or suggest ?

Regards,

Nitin Chandel

10 REPLIES 10

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @Nitin_chandel - have you already taken the Tour of the SAP Community 2024? I would recommend this. The Welcome Corner wouldn't be the correct place to post such technology-related content and our moderators have moved your blog post. Here you can find products and technology.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Nitin_chandel
Explorer

Hi Katherine_K,

It is reviewed. Thanks

Regards,

Nitin Chandel

Nitin_chandel
Explorer

Hi Katherine_K,

I have rectified the things which were sent to me after reviewing after that I have resubmitted my blog but still not reviewed. Below is the URL link for my blog.

https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-blogs-by-members/exploring-sap-cloud-alm-and-its-functionali...

Regards,

Nitin Chandel 

Hi Katherine_K,

Same thing happened to me. I have submitted a blog last week and it is pending for review. Can someone please help to review the same? Below is the link of blog.

How to update signing certificate in SAML2 - SAP Community

Regards,

Harshil Shah

Hi @HarshilShah - I don't have access to your draft, but will notify the team. Thank you.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 Kudos

Hi @Nitin_chandel - the moderation team has been notified. If something like this happens again, it is quicker to send an email to community@sap.com. Thank you.

Hi Katherine_K,

My Blog is published. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nitin Chandel

Hi @Nitin_chandel and @HarshilShah - please be aware that if your blog post needs to go through moderation, the moderation team may require up to five business days to conduct a review. 
Because of Easter we have had many public holidays here in Europe, which is why it might seem to take longer than usual at the moment for reviews to occur. 

Please only send an email to community@sap.com if more than five business days have passed since you submitted the blog post for review.